
When I look at this photo of me my mind starts to think of water deep in the sea. I began to realize that 16years and 2days ago I could have been born a sea creature without a conscience. This reminds me of how thankful I should be everyday to my God for making me human. And not just human but making me a woman. And not just a woman but also the daughter and sister I am in my family. And also not only that but for creating me into who I am. So I like this photo because it reminds me of who I am.
When I look at this photo I start to get mad. It reminds me of when I was a little girl when I got spanked or in trouble and was mad at my parents for not making me a twin. I wanted a twin so I that if I got in trouble and I wanted to watch TV and wasn't allowed we could could switch for an half an hour. So as I look at this picture it reminds me of that feeling of a dream that won't ever come true. So you just got to stop dreaming about it and move on.


This photo makes me think of scary thoughts. Thoughts that I would rather not have had been put in my mind because I know they won't ever be deleted. Specifically my wondering thought go towards a book that I was not aloud to read but read anyways when I was a little girl. The name is called "Where The Scary Things Are". It is about this little boy who did not want to eat his soup so he laid n his bed while his imagination took over him. he was in a jungle ware he ruled of all the scary things. At the end of the book he came back to reality and understood what his mother wanted was best. He ate his cold soup and went to bed. (They had scary picture in the book.)
No comments:
Post a Comment