This Haunted Chavez project is the usage of photoshop and photography put together to create a scary feeling for Cesar Chavez. We had to use all the photoshop tools that we knew to create a story line that can easily be shown through a picture. My storyline is that I was murdered and my little sisters were there reflecting on my existence while I watched over them. This was my original idea from the Begining. The only thing that I changed form when I first started the project is how I portrayed my death. originally I had a wheelbarrel which I laied in dead as a ghost figure. The most difficult dessins i had to make throughout this project was where in the picture did I want to place my little sisters. One of my problems was I didn't know how to create an drop shadow and my problem was fixed by Miss Cook teaching me how to go about creating one. Over all I think that I did good on the compostion of my project although if I would have made it more creative than it would have been more intresting to look at.
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Haunted Chavez
This Haunted Chavez project is the usage of photoshop and photography put together to create a scary feeling for Cesar Chavez. We had to use all the photoshop tools that we knew to create a story line that can easily be shown through a picture. My storyline is that I was murdered and my little sisters were there reflecting on my existence while I watched over them. This was my original idea from the Begining. The only thing that I changed form when I first started the project is how I portrayed my death. originally I had a wheelbarrel which I laied in dead as a ghost figure. The most difficult dessins i had to make throughout this project was where in the picture did I want to place my little sisters. One of my problems was I didn't know how to create an drop shadow and my problem was fixed by Miss Cook teaching me how to go about creating one. Over all I think that I did good on the compostion of my project although if I would have made it more creative than it would have been more intresting to look at.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment