If you don’t know anything about me by looking through my portfolio you will learn allot. You will see all of my projects and the time and thought I put into them. Some are more than others. There are lots of different ideas expressed and colors used.
My feeling towards my portfolio is negative. I wish that I would have taken this opportunity that was given to me to learn, more seriously and worked hared towards it. I enjoy photography and photoshop greatly but also when I’m trying to get things done I rush and not spend the time needed for perfection. In this course I have overall learned that everything starts with an idea. After an idea you can break it down to make it stronger and after it is made as strong as you think of many different way you can show your idea through a picture. I believe I was most successful in my ideas and in my composition in all of my photographs. Although my ideas were good they did not play out well in most of my last results but I know that my ideas were strong which is the first and important part I can easily learn to improve the rest. The composition for all my photo I think was good because I worked very hard on setting up where object in my photo were placed which made some of my photos incising and interesting to look at. This class is the first time I have personally come in contact with photoshop. I found phtoshop very challenging and the most difficult activity I had to cope with throughout this course. In the near future I would hope and think to improve my ability to use photoshop productively because I do enjoy the activity and the results of this product. I do believe that I have improved in my ability to use photoshop although I’m not as good I would have expected myself to be. Some of the improvements that I have made so far is my creativeness in using photoshop. When I started using it I thought I was limited in the things I could accomplish through it. Now I know that there truly are no limitations. I never thought of taking a photo then placing a part of the photo onto a different background. Now I learned that moving photos to different backgrounds is a simple photoshop concept that is used often.
The experiences that I enjoyed the most in this class are when we all completed a project and Miss Cook would show the work on the big screen to everyone. I enjoyed this the most because I was able to visualize other classmates feelings towards subjects and ideas that they have individually created in there minds and hearts. Through this course I learned that art is perspective and secrets, and when is personal is when it becomes irresistibly beautiful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
First I want your name at the top of this portfolio so we all know who it belongs to. Second, your portfolio looks excellent! I have loved having your enthusiasm in class. I love seeing the photographs you take outside of class simply because you love it, and you are exploring your world. Keep that enthusiasm. Explore the world you think you know, and of course the world you don't. Find the beauty that everyone forgets about, find the beauty that no one has ever seen. Show people.
I love having you as a student. Keep up your brilliant work!
Post a Comment