Thursday, November 20, 2008

Parkehrrison's "Guardian"

The moral pure light is slowly running away from the upset, black, burned, branches, controlled by a lively and bold elderly man. He slightly bends his knees forward with his body getting ready to soar aggressively, as birds do. At the bottom of his shoes are two grumpy, gigantic, dark, stiff, braches which lead vertically to the base of a lifeless tree which lies in the middle upon uneven ground which the uneven is created by many blackened crumbled sticks and filth. The white frosty freighting fog in the background contrasts and highlights the centered man, in his non-fade-able black suit. This photograph is absolutely handsome. It captures the emotions of a bird, curiosity, desire, and braveness that most men and women desire to possess. Honestly I think that the idea the artist is trying to make his audience realize is shown well throughout his photograph.

4 comments:

Shanell said...

YOUR CRITIQUE IS SOO GOOD, I LOVE THE LONG WORDY SENTENCES AND THE CAPTIVATING ADJECTIVES.

Shanell said...

YOUR CRITIQUE IS SOO GOOD, I LOVE THE LONG WORDY SENTENCES AND THE CAPTIVATING ADJECTIVES.

Miss Cook said...

Excellent descriptions. Very beautifully said. Now I want to hear your interpretation with as much detail as the description.

Valorie said...

Wow this is so awsome.I love how you get so creative with your words.